Visual Direct only uses the highest quality materials when manufacturing your signage to ensure maximum durability and the highest quality finish. We are able to supply guaranties and life span / durability certificates with almost all materials used so you have peace of mind knowing you are getting what you paid for.
With our team of professionals you will be sure to be given the best advice as structural integrity, life span requirements, and materials, giving professional feedback and support so that architects and clients are always informed of rules and regulations in the industry in most cases saving you time and money. Visual Direct is also a member of both AAAMSA and SAGGA regulatory bodies.
We have multiple qualified installation teams, each with their own site manager are always working hard to achieve project goals, partnering with the principal contractor to do whatever is needed to make the client’s vision a reality.
At Visual Direct we also have our very own in-house safety manager who is able compile certifications and safety files according to the clients requirements.
Visual Direct is Currently a Level 4 B-BBEE contributor, employing a team of over 30 staff members and site workers.
- 3D Signs - illuminated Signage - Light Boxes -
- Cut-out Lettering - Fabricated Signage -
- Steel & Aluminium Signs - Plylon Signs -
- Aluminium / Composite Cladding -
- Directional & Information Signs - LED Signs -
- Custom Shop Fittings - Display Stands -
- Window Tinting - Decorative Films -
- Sandblasting & Sandblast vinyl -
- Laser Cutting & Engraving -
- Interior / Directional Signage -